LTE 80% signal and 3.2 megs???
Snn5
Legend

Its usually around 10-11 pm when I test speeds.  For days now I've had 80% signal and almost 3g speeds. 3 blocks over XLTE is available and runs around 50-60 megs at 11am-12pm lunch time weekdays. What's the deal?  I'm in the open outside.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LTE 80% signal and 3.2 megs???
Snn5
Legend

Wireless network techs deemed my area fringe and signal weak.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snn5

I definitely want to make sure you have the speed you need to stay connected! What zip code are you having trouble in? Make/model device? How long has this been going on?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

LG G2.  36303.  Couple weeks.  SIM has been replaced. Restart in safe, no change. Tech support sent update of tower/signal info to phone, no change.  Phone was just replaced, no change.  Network set to CDMA LTE at request of tech support, no change.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snn5

I appreciate all the work you've done already to resolve this! Based on the area as well as the steps you've already taken, this does sound like there are opportunities in your area. Is it only during these times you have the slower speeds?

RuthW_VZW

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Slow speeds throughout the day and night.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snn5

Thanks for the clarification! When technical support sent and update to the tower for you before, did they mention anything about opening a ticket for you?

RuthW_VZW

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes. But not heard anything.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Still getting 0.5 megs down and 2.3 up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snn5

Gotcha! Are you still waiting for a response today? Normally these ticket responses take up to 3 days. Waiting for the reply about your ticket will be the next best step towards a resolution as well!

RuthW_VZW

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Still waiting.

0 Likes