LTE Home Internet- can I use it with a mesh wifi like Google WiFi
dlape78

Hi all. My home is 1880 sq feet all on one floor with a finished basement. The LTE Home Modem/Router signal doesn't have very good reach even on the one floor let alone the rooms in the basement. I'd like to use an extender, bur would prefer a mesh like Google WiFi but I cannot get it to connect. 

Am I missing something?

0 Likes
Re: LTE Home Internet- can I use it with a mesh wifi like Google WiFi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dlape78, we definitely want to make sure that your equipment is working the way you want it to, and we are happy to assist you with this. Can you tell me where in your home that you have the LTE Home Router installed? Also, is it connected to a broadband internet connection with at least a minimum of 10Mbps download speeds? Lastly, how long have you had this issue?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
Donpaqui
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I am having the same issue. How can I set up my google wifi mesh router to work with the Verizon LTE home internet?

Thank you

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Donpaqui. Verizon LTE Home internet is not compatible with products such as Google Mesh Wi-Fi router, as this would replace the router in a typical modem + router setup. 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
Doctorion
Enthusiast - Level 1

Put the Verizon modem router in passthrough mode. Why would you say it’s not compatible?!   You can use a mesh system on it.  

0 Likes