Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
LTE Network Extender
pbianco12

Can 2 LTE Network extenders work in tandem instead of interfering with one another?

I had 1 set up initially but wasn't getting good range on opposite side of house.

Set up a 2nd and calls were breaking up constantly.  Seemed like interference.  Trying to figure out if I can get full home coverage with 2 of these without them interfering with each other (or if there's another solution to consider).

thank you

0 Likes
Re: LTE Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure that we are doing everything we can to help.  To clarify, is the side of the house that was working before having issues or still working like before since the new Extender was set up?  

-Sean

0 Likes
pbianco12

At this point, I’ve disconnected the 2nd extender.  Back to 1 extender properly serving 1 part of house.  As long as phone in range of that extender, it works fine. 

The problems occurred when the 2nd extender came online.  No matter where you are in house, calls get fuzzy and drop.  

Would like to know if there’s software or any way to get them to work together instead of compete with each other.  

thank you

0 Likes
pbianco12

At this point, i’ve disconnected the 2nd extender.  Back to 1 extender properly serving 1 part of house.  

The problems occurred when the 2nd extender came online.  Calls got fuzzy and would drop constantly no matter where you are in house.

Would like to know if there’s any solution to get these products to work together instead of compete with each other.

Thank you

0 Likes