bars of 3g. We are located in a large office building. Connection to LTE has
never been a problem till this week. Please advise what we can do to fix this
issue. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE Network Problems Lone Tree CO
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the necessity in having reliable service at all times, DenverCO. Is this only happening inside the building? How is service outdoors or other locations? Is data the only thing that's been changed? How do calls and texts work?

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
DenverCO

It is only in the building. Outside seems fine. The data and texts seem to be the biggest problem. the strange thing is we always had a great connection till this week. Nothing has changed with our location or anything in the building. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how much I depend on my phone while in my work place.  We will be happy to take a closer look into this for you. There are a lot of things that can cause service interruptions inside of buildings.   Has there been any kind of construction done in your work place?  Have you spoken to the buildings management  to see if there were any changes to the systems inside of the building.  Most big office buildings invest in boosters to make sure cellular signals are available to it’s employees. 

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DenverCO

I will check with building management and get back to you.

0 Likes