LTE Upload speed slowed down drastically - was 2 MB now its 200K on multiple devices.
ppotter402

We have both iphone and Netgear VZW MiFi - and get 3-4 bars.

Download speed is 15-20 MB, but upload is 200-300k.

This just started in the past 2 weeks, before that we had 2 MB of upload speed

We are in Winslow Arkansas and our only means of internet

Cant find anywhere to report slow internet speeds

NetGear Mifi shows RSRP of -92 dbm and SNR is 16 with 4 bars on mifi.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LTE Upload speed slowed down drastically - was 2 MB now its 200K on multiple devices.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Ppotter 402,

I know how important it is to have a great connection. I have reviewed the location you are in (http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/better-matters/#maps ) and I do see several areas with no service or 3G coverage. Is this area hilly or forested? What service are you using to test your speeds? When did this first begin?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LTE Upload speed slowed down drastically - was 2 MB now its 200K on multiple devices.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Ppotter 402,

I know how important it is to have a great connection. I have reviewed the location you are in (http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/better-matters/#maps ) and I do see several areas with no service or 3G coverage. Is this area hilly or forested? What service are you using to test your speeds? When did this first begin?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ppotter402

Hi there Christopher

We have excellent cell coverage, and you can see we have RSRP of -92 dbm and 3-4 bars, so I don’t believe it is a coverage issue

Also, it has been working good since January and just slowed down 2 weeks ago.

I did call into customer support and they opened a NRB case on this and it appears to have been corrected, as now I am back to getting 2 MB upload speeds again.

Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update ppotter402. I am glad to hear everything has been corrected and your speeds are back to normal. Is there anything else we can help with today?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ppotter402

Nope

Thanks for checking on us

0 Likes