Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
LTE Upload speed slowed down drastically - was 2 MB now its 200K on multiple devices.
ppotter402

We have both iphone and Netgear VZW MiFi - and get 3-4 bars.

Download speed is 15-20 MB, but upload is 200-300k.

This just started in the past 2 weeks, before that we had 2 MB of upload speed

We are in Winslow Arkansas and our only means of internet

Cant find anywhere to report slow internet speeds

NetGear Mifi shows RSRP of -92 dbm and SNR is 16 with 4 bars on mifi.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: LTE Upload speed slowed down drastically - was 2 MB now its 200K on multiple devices.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Ppotter 402,

I know how important it is to have a great connection. I have reviewed the location you are in (http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/better-matters/#maps ) and I do see several areas with no service or 3G coverage. Is this area hilly or forested? What service are you using to test your speeds? When did this first begin?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LTE Upload speed slowed down drastically - was 2 MB now its 200K on multiple devices.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Ppotter 402,

I know how important it is to have a great connection. I have reviewed the location you are in (http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/better-matters/#maps ) and I do see several areas with no service or 3G coverage. Is this area hilly or forested? What service are you using to test your speeds? When did this first begin?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ppotter402

Hi there Christopher

We have excellent cell coverage, and you can see we have RSRP of -92 dbm and 3-4 bars, so I don’t believe it is a coverage issue

Also, it has been working good since January and just slowed down 2 weeks ago.

I did call into customer support and they opened a NRB case on this and it appears to have been corrected, as now I am back to getting 2 MB upload speeds again.

Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for the update ppotter402. I am glad to hear everything has been corrected and your speeds are back to normal. Is there anything else we can help with today?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ppotter402

Nope

Thanks for checking on us

0 Likes