Re: LTE speeds in El Paso has been getting slower lately after the LTE Advanced announcement.
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Tony88136

Thank you for the additional information. This helps clarify what you're experiencing with your 4G LTE data speeds. I would like to lift this up to our network engineers for further review. With that being said, I have sent you a Private Message requesting further information. I will await your response.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LTE speeds in El Paso has been getting slower lately after the LTE Advanced announcement.
adamar3981

why do you ask about phone model and text/call issues, when the concern is about LTE working slow? also questions about when it happens or inside outside lead me to the conclusion that you dont know the matter you answer or you purposly try to blurr the problem. and the problem is: verizon LTE in El Paso is SLOW every time, in any device and in any condition. can you just answer WHY the fck????

0 Likes
m541366
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPhone 7 plus; and my son a new iPhone 8 plus.....UGH !! So disappointing, to say the absolute least.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

m541366

We want to see you use your devices to their full potential. Let's check the settings on your device: 

Is Wi-Fi enabled on when you have issues with slow data? Have you powered your device off/on since this issue started?

Is Cellular enabled on in Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data Options>Tap Voice and Data ON?  

Is Roaming enabled on in Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data Options>Tap Roaming ON?  

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes