Lake Tahoe Basin
Woodri2

Service has been absolutely horrible for at least the last year. It took me 4 hours of trying just to get this page to load.

For hours at a time, almost daily, service has been so slow that we cannot load any webpages, Facebook , etc. Sharing photos takes multiple attempts through messages.

We have 4 personal and  business lines and we are ALL having issues. Facebook community pages have been abuzz concerning how bad it is. For th $500+ I pay a month, you'd think I could use data more than half the day.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lake Tahoe Basin
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the service you need. What ZIP Code are you located in? Is only data affected?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Woodri2

0 Likes
Woodri2

Texting, sharing photos can be extremely lagging. At its worst, phone calls will take 20-30 seconds to begin dialing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Woodri2, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems for so long. Let's get this fixed. I know that this has been going on for over a year for you, but we're not showing recent reports in that area. We need to gather more information. Please reply to my Private Message, so we can find solutions to your network issue.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes