Little to no coverage, but map says there should be
sunsfan

Poor coverage in 85618

Map says there should be LTE, but only 1x, Extended or nothing at all. This is a work issued phone and need it to work well at home. Will have to change carriers if this is the way it is.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Little to no coverage, but map says there should be
bartonbaby6

I have been with Verizon for 4 years started having signal issues 2 months ago am ready for new carrier

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sunsfan, we never like to hear that our customers are not getting world class service. I know how important it is to have a good working phone for work. How long has this been an issue? Are you having issues just indoors or outdoors as well? What kind of device do you have? Do you know any others that are in the area that is having the same issues? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sunsfan

This is a newly issued work phone. Previous phone was ATT and I had no issue with that phone.

This issue occurs indoors or out. And in any part town.

The phone is a brand new iPhone 6s+

Most people in town and anyone that visits says Verizon works poorly in this area.

0 Likes
beefmaster10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems that Verizon is more interested in rolling out 4g 5g instead of improving the coverage areas that have NO service. Two dead areas on my drive to work in a rural area.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to see you leave the Verizon family. Let's troubleshoot the difficulties you're experiencing so we can isolate the problem. What device are you using?
KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sunsfan

It is an iPhone 6S+ as stated earlier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sunsfan, thank you so much for those great details. I want to make sure that we get your device up and running without any issues. Can you please go into your Settings, Celluar, and make sure that Enabled LTE is set to just Data only. Then please test out the device/service and keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sunsfan

Yes 4G is enabled and also set for data only. Maybe I did not explain my issue correctly. This seems to be a signal coverage issue. Currently I have only one bar and that is 3G and will change to 1x and extended. Verizon coverage Map show 4G coverage for my area.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to address this sunsfan. I have sent you a Private Message for further assistance.
RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes