Live in 68008 area. Phone calls are being dropped repeatedly, phone doesn't ring and then there is a voicemail and missed call, can't be heard by the person you're calling... Major issues began after our 6-3-14 storm, but had some issues before. I am w
milaj

Live in 68008 area.  Phone calls are being dropped repeatedly, phone doesn't ring and then there is a voicemail and missed call, can't be heard by the person you're calling...  Major issues began after our 6-3-14 storm, but had some issues before.  I am wondering if the tower was damaged during the hail storm which broke out windows in houses

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Live in 68008 area. Phone calls are being dropped repeatedly, phone doesn't ring and then there is a voicemail and missed call, can't be heard by the person you're calling... Major issues began after our 6-3-14 storm, but had some issues before. I
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello milaj. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in your area with service. No recent issues reported in the area. Let's see if we can help improve your reception. milaj, what make/model phone do you use? Is the service experience similar both indoors and outdoors?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes