Lost UML290 - how do I order a replacement 4G SIM card?
paule123
Enthusiast - Level 1

One of our employees lost their Pantech UML290.   I'm not going to pay Verizon $249 for a replacement. I'd like to grab one on ebay for ~$69, but these come without SIMs.  I don't see a way in the VZW web portal to order a replacement 4G SIM card.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost UML290 - how do I order a replacement 4G SIM card?
paule123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked to our business account rep and she did a bit of research and was able to get a new SIM shipped out at no charge, and kept the same "phone number" for the USB modem account.  I was able to order a UML290 off ebay for $69.  Popped the SIM in the ebay UML290, called verizon activation number, and everything is good.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
willzzz99
Contributor - Level 3

Kill the existing SIM card account and swap it to a new number which VZW will mail you or do it @ a store.

0 Likes
paule123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked to our business account rep and she did a bit of research and was able to get a new SIM shipped out at no charge, and kept the same "phone number" for the USB modem account.  I was able to order a UML290 off ebay for $69.  Popped the SIM in the ebay UML290, called verizon activation number, and everything is good.

0 Likes