Low Signal
Saitoti

Hello,

I have been used Verizon Wireless since November in 2013.

Last year I moved to a small rural area and still using Verizon, but the signal is very low in my town.

So, it has been really hard for my wife and I to use Verizon. It is really hard and we are thinking seriously to change our provider because we can't use Date and pick up the phone at home and my church. But, I am a manager of a family plan, so we want to keep this plan with my friends and families. Why is the signal low in my town? Is there any way to develop the signal in my town? I hope to hear from you a positive and progressive news. Thank you. Daegyu

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Low Signal
deloused
Master - Level 3

The signal issue would be affected by your proximity to the closest cell tower, bandwidth availability, terrain/ building obstructions, and device settings and capabilities. What zip code are you experiencing the signal loss in?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Saitoti, we always want our valuable customers to be covered by our signal. We certainly do not want to lose a loyal customer. We are here to help get you connected. Is this signal issue only happening when indoors or when outside as well?

Also deloused is correct, we would need to know where you are located at as well. Please provide your zip code that this is happening at.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Saitoti

Inside and outside are exactly same. My zip code is 60531. Thanks for your response and efforts to help Verizon customers. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Those details help, Saitoti. In the past few months many of our devices have been enabled with wi-fi calling. What are the make and models of your devices? Do you have wifi available to you?

DavidH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Saitoti

Thanks for your response.  I checked my cell phone device. It doesn't have Wi-Fi calling, but my wife's one has it. Is there another way to be able to get better signal, please?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I absolutely understand the importance of having a working phone for all of your business and personal needs Saitoti. We can certainly work together to ensure that your service concerns are addressed. What’s the make/model of our device? Is this happening everywhere you travel in your 60531 area? 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Saitoti

The model of my device is Samsung Galaxy S5. Yes, the low signal is happening almost everywhere in my town. Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing that information, Saitoti. We want to make sure you are able to get service where ever you go. When did this first start for you? Are others having the same issues? Has there been any recent changes on your phone?

JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Saitoti

I moved to this town June in 2015. From that time on, the signal has been low, so it has been still hard to make a call at home and outside through my cell phone. My wife also has the same problem. What does that mean any recent changes on my phone? Are you asking changing my cell phone?

0 Likes