Lte Home internet not working.
snacks1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My home lte internet is not working. I get a green light on the front of the modem. I can connect to wifi on the modem. I can see that I am connected to Verizon lte with the modem but I have no internet. It says that sign in is required and wants me to activate my device. The thing is its already activated or was activated.

0 Likes
Re: Lte Home internet not working.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the importance of your LTE home internet working, and we can certainly try to assist you with getting it back up and running. Are your other devices experiencing any issues when using cellular services directly or are you noticing that it is the router at this time? *Gert

snacks1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's just the router my phones and tablets are working fine on lte.

0 Likes
snacks1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's acting like it's a new device and needs authorized. It's strange.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@snacks1 wrote:

It's acting like it's a new device and needs authorized. It's strange.

Sounds like the device MAC ID is not associated to your account properly. You might call 800-922-0204 and ask for tech support to activate device.  They might need to un-register/re-register your MAC ID to your account to correct whatever is hosed.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
snacks1
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK Thanks When can I call that number?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@snacks1 wrote:

OK Thanks When can I call that number?

According to the My Verizon app after logging in and selecting MORE->Contact Us->Call us:

"For device troubleshooting

Mon-Sun 8AM-9PM"

(assume Eastern Time)

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's take a deeper look at what may be going on. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to better assist. *Gert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly provide you with their Hours of Operation. They are available at: 8AM ET- 7PM ET Mon-Sat, and 8AM ET- 5PM ET Sun. *Gert

0 Likes