Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mad As Hell
angryvzwcustomer

I am one angry customer!  I came back under the premise that my area - Bloomsburg, PA - would have 4G rather soon.  So what does VZ do?  They get into Berwick - the town just to my east - and stop!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mad As Hell
CharmingPhlsphr

Are they done adding markets to their 4G service? It was my understanding that the entire 3G would be 4G by the end of 2013.

0 Likes
angryvzwcustomer

What I want is one of Verizons employees to tell me when we will get 4G.  And...hey Verizon, if you are listening, I am calling you out because you did this to us before with 3G.  You got to Berwick...stopped...and Bloomsburg had to wait 2 years.  I will go to ATT if we dont get 4G by June 1.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

That's the way to show them you mean business. Leave and go to a network worse than VZW. They will call your bluff and let ya go.

0 Likes
KEV815PAN
Novice

As far as I am aware: this is a Peer to Peer Forum, and NOT a Peer to Verizon Forum! If you need to talk to Verizon Tech Support, call 1-800-922-0204 from any phone except the Phone that you need help with, or Dial *611 from you Verizon Phone if you do NOT need help with your Verizon Phone but instead need a different kind of help. Just FYI.

0 Likes