Marysville, Kansas 4 LTE service for over a YEAR
hthtodd
Enthusiast - Level 1

The LTE Data is HORRIBLE in the town of Marysville, Kansas... After NUMEROUS calls, messages on FB, Verizon will not fix the service. Our town's people are paying monthly, for more than a year, for service they aren't getting with an absolute snub to anyone that complains. Verizon, when are you going to fix your service in the heartland on "America's Number One Network"? I'd hate to think of the thousands of dollars spent by your customers for service you aren't providing. SEND SOMEONE OUT TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE PAY FOR IT, WHERE'S OUR SUPPORT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

0 Likes
Re: Marysville, Kansas 4 LTE service for over a YEAR
skeller81

I can't use siri when driving in Marysville, i just get "working on it" "something went wrong, please try again later" I can't play songs that I haven't already downloaded. I can't check social media while waiting for my kids to get out of school. and the whole time, i have 2 or 3 bars. I have a brand new phone. it's not the phone, this has been an issue for the last 3 phones I have had. 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Carrier choice is on us customers.  Why haven’t you all switched?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

skeller81, having a service issue with three different phones is definitely concerning.  I rely on my phone to work at all times and any type of service issue would cause my life to be in chaos.  I am here to help and we will look into this.  Besides your phone do other Verizon customers have this issue in this area?  What is the zip code?  How far do you have to go from this area to get proper service?

-Santo

0 Likes