Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Mifi 4510L 4G ping rate
WildcatCop

I have the MiFi 4510L and so far I have had no issues. I get a strong signal with and upload rate of around 12 mb and a download rate of around 4 mb. My ping rate is always between 125 to 135 ms but I have read that it can be lowered by adjusting the settings. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, where can I go to adjust the settings. I have logged onto the Mifi via the web and I have adjusted a few settings to meet my needs but I can not find any settings that could help me with my ping rate. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mifi 4510L 4G ping rate
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi WildcatCop,

The ping rate varies depending on diffferent factors like network speed and network capacity. I have reviewed my references and I am not showing that there is a setting to change/reduce the ping rate. 

Thank you for your posting and have a good day!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Mifi 4510L 4G ping rate
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi WildcatCop,

The ping rate varies depending on diffferent factors like network speed and network capacity. I have reviewed my references and I am not showing that there is a setting to change/reduce the ping rate. 

Thank you for your posting and have a good day!

0 Likes