Misleading Advertising for 4G Internet Package....10 GB Not Enough for what they say....
BEYONDFRUS

I quote from the Verizon Tips and Short cut booklet that came with our 4G Modem for our home internet.... "Your network apps, uploads, and games get better and faster on Verizon 4G." Download complex files and view e-mail attachments at average download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and average upload speed of 2 to 5 Mbps."!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!! We can not do ANY OF THAT and NOT GO WAY OVER OUR 10GB PLAN!!!!!! Thank you Very Much Verizon or allowing us to get 4G Internet and not be able to really use it for anything other than e-mails and surfing the web!!!!! BeyondFrus

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Misleading Advertising for 4G Internet Package....10 GB Not Enough for what they say....
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

yeah, it's a little funny.  4G just gets you to that cap faster.  In their defense, it's not meant to be a replacement for standalone internet but I do lol that they're giving away 3 months of netflix on the Revolutions to try to pick up sales.  Lets see how many new smartphone users end up blowing through their 2,5 or 10GB limits and then complain. 

0 Likes
Re: Misleading Advertising for 4G Internet Package....10 GB Not Enough for what they say....
BEYONDFRUS

The Verizon Store that we dealt with knew how we had to use it and that it was for 2 laptops and one desk computer for home use and this was the ONLY Option we were given.... we can not get their land line to get the Fios. So we were sold this package for our home internet. It is all that we can get!!! We have been long time Verizon Customers and really feel mislead. I agree with you on the new smartphone and netflix offer that should be fun to see blow up with complaints. Thanks for your feedback.... Beyondfrus

0 Likes