My 3/4g network is messed up I think
tink89

I have the 29.99 data plan and whenever I click on a certain website or app I want to look at the 3g goes out and won't come back on unless I restart my phone.. It pops in and out and it is DRIVING me insane.. I pay for something, I want it to work... Please help me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My 3/4g network is messed up I think
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
There are other similar experiences posted by others in the Thunderbolt forum. Some may have some options to help you get the mobile network back more quickly.

Also you might want to remove your device's serial number from your device listing. You should list the Phone Model (ie Thunderbolt) instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I set up a button for Airplane mode for when the data hoses. Turn Airplane mode on and back off and data will be back in 30 seconds

0 Likes
Not applicable

I understand that you want your data to work consistently on your phone. It looks like you have a Thunderbolt. A new software was just released 7/8 that addresses the issue with the phone losing data connection. If you haven't received the software update, you can search for it by going to Settings>Software Update. The software is being pushed out in batches. It may not show up as available until pushed to your phone. If you are still having this issue after the update, please respond and let me know. 

0 Likes