My Verizon wireless service at my house has begun to degrade over the last 6 Month. It has begun to be very frustrating seeing how we switched over from Satellite to Verizon 4GLTE wireless device. How do I contact someone to see what the issue may be. Z
5Tree

My Verizon wireless service at my house has begun to degrade over the last 6 Month.  It has begun to be very frustrating seeing how we switched over from Satellite to Verizon 4GLTE wireless device.  How do I contact someone to see what the issue may be. Zip Code 22580.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon wireless service at my house has begun to degrade over the last 6 Month.  It has begun to be very frustrating seeing how we switched over from Satellite to Verizon 4GLTE wireless device.  How do I contact someone to see what the issue may b
Snn5
Legend

Any new structures in the immediate area?

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon wireless service at my house has begun to degrade over the last 6 Month.  It has begun to be very frustrating seeing how we switched over from Satellite to Verizon 4GLTE wireless device.  How do I contact someone to see what the issue may b
5Tree

No that's the odd thing no new structures and its winter so no vegetation either.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Any neighbors nearby with any equipment like HAMs or satellite dishes, maybe it was a fluctuation in the towers power output or broadcast direction.

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon wireless service at my house has begun to degrade over the last 6 Month. It has begun to be very frustrating seeing how we switched over from Satellite to Verizon 4GLTE wireless device. How do I contact someone to see what the issue may b
Weth
Legend

Out of curiosity how much data per month are you using?  Another factor could be if neighbors have all done the same thing as you and the node is being overloaded on home internet use.