My device no longer gives me data used, tells me I have unlimited service instead of 5 g
David4078

My device no longer displays or upgrades data used.  Only says 0 M / Unlimited, which I do not have.  How do I get it to display data used?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My device no longer gives me data used, tells me I have unlimited service instead of 5 g
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

David4078, being able to keep track of your data each month is very important. I want to make sure that we get this back up and running like normal. What device do you have? How long have you noticed this been going on? Also, if you dial #DATA from the Verizon Wireless device, does this give you the correct information? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My device no longer gives me data used, tells me I have unlimited service instead of 5 g
David4078

Hello,

I have a Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE, that is all it says.

Been doing this since I got a message, or alert of 50%.  Then in no time I got another for 75%.  I stopped using it at 90%, went into my Verizon and it tells me the correct amount.

Updating the device gives me 0MB/Unlimited, it does have the correct date for the new month.  I have the 5G plan.

Thanks,

David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

David It's important that we make sure you are getting the correct information from your jetpack. Not to worry, we will help get this matter resolved. Have you tried turning the device off? You can also do a soft rest by removing the battery.

If you continue to need assistance, Please send us a private message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to ______@VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
David4078

Hello,Yes, I have already removed the battery and left it out over night, still doesn't give me correct data.

David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

David4078

I appreciate everything you have done so far. At this time, the next step would be to perform a factory reset to the Jetpack. As each device can be different, please send us the model number for the Jetpack you have so we can provide you instructions specific to that device.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
David4078

Hello,

Model #AC791L

0 Likes