Nationwide outage, day #_. Can we get a tweet? A post? Anything?
pnoozi

HEY VERIZON

YOUR NETWORK HAS CRASHED AND BURNED

Just wanted to let you know, because you don't seem to know about it, judging by the total silence on your end.

Have a good day.  **bleep**.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nationwide outage, day #_. Can we get a tweet? A post? Anything?
rcschnoor
Legend

It is obviously not nationwide. I am receiving service just fine.

0 Likes
whysodifficult
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am without 4G service in Phoenix.  I spent 1 hour on the phone with Verizon last night, and when I finally talked to a level 2 tech, his response to my lack of service was that "they are working on it".  Thanks for the non-descript update and wasting an hour of my life that I will never get back.

Why do I continue to pay these people all of this money for technology that does not work?

mn10731

Your right.  It only seems to be down between NY City and Phoenix based on the posts.  I can confirm it is down in central Ohio also.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Working in 3G just fine in NW GA. I did have to reboot when I reached TN, but 4G came up just fine and stayed. and fell back to 3G when I left this afternoon.

0 Likes
DroidBiohazard

Hey that is nothing I spent a 1hr and 45mins waiting for a technician, and i stood inside a verizon wireless store. In which they couldnt do anything for me as well. I have been out of 4g LTE and 3g Internet for the past 3 days now, since this will be the third day, and i live in California, Imperial Beach. So ya...the only reason why im not complaning is that they gave me 30 dollars off my bill which is how much you pay for data plan. But ya...i have the last Droid and here i thought it was my phone but really it wasent it was Verizon's fault. I hope they fix this issue soon, because this outage if really making them look like "NOT THE COMPLETE FULL COVERAGE NATION WIDE PHONE DISTRIBUTOR" as they state they are! :robotmad:

0 Likes
freeplay

deleted

0 Likes
richiedaman69

No service here in chicago...

0 Likes
Annapsmitty

Baltimore/Annapolis Maryland-area.... no 4G. What the frick!?!? I just got my ThunderBolt 5 weeks ago and the 4G was working ok up until about 2 or 3 days ago. 

Anyone know the story or have any news?

0 Likes
Ed1956

no service since 6:00 AM today here in Cleveland/TN, NOTHING>>>3G or 4G.........wonder if my bill will be smaller this month reflecting NOT HAVING THE SERVICE UP ALL DAY....and still out!!!:manmad:

0 Likes