Re: ON APRIL 19 THESE MARKETS GO LIVE WITH 4GLTE
B33
Legend

These are the Latest Cities that are Going to be Lit up Soon with 4G)  Congrats to Customer's that's to be Receiving it Soon...  b33Smiley Happy

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/11/12/verizon-to-light-up-more-4g-lte-markets-this-thursday-november-...

• Grand Junction, Colorado
  • Butte, Montana
  • Cody, Wyoming
  • Laramie, Wyoming
  • Rock Springs/Green River, Wyoming
  • Mt. Vernon, Illinois
  • Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
  • Cities in Central "Missouri" 
  • Syracuse, Missouri
  • Tipton, Missouri
  • Otterville, Missouri
  • Smithton, Missouri
  • Eldon, Missouri
  • Etterville, Missouri
  • Holts Summit, Missouri
  • New Bloomfield, Missouri
  • Fulton, Missouri
  • Kingdom City, Missouri

Message was edited by: B33

0 Likes
Not applicable

My area is not listed and not showing on the map but we've had it for 8 weeks now.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well sorry Brian were is your area at and i'll add your Area in there) i'v been trying to keep up on this but sometimes a Few cities Slip by but i will Add it for Ya if want me too..    thanks b 

0 Likes
Not applicable

B33 wrote:

Well sorry Brian were is your area at and i'll add your Area in there) i'v been trying to keep up on this but sometimes a Few cities Slip by but i will Add it for Ya if want me too..    thanks b 

I wasn't referring to YOUR list but Verizon's own list. We had 4G light up here before their Sept and October expansions yet we were not included in any of their official announcements. Nor is our area showing up as a 4G area on their map. As I said doesn't really matter since we get 4G. just kind of weird to me.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well that Kind of Happen to Us as Well Brian i was the One that added our Area to the List but what was even funnier is how it was Done here we Got the 4G on the 30th of Aug. it wasn't Supposed to be on till a Week Later but was turned on any way then the Gov. Showed up 2 Weeks later to say it was fully turned on when it actually fully turned on the 30th..

They also said it wasn't turned on Just because the Fair was Going on i think that was Crap i think that is the Hole Reason it was Turned on when it was) So they could Evaluate how it Would Do with all the People Here.. Our City it Fairly big in Size but Like Sturgis,SD our City Swells Quite a bit when the Fair is Going on here and to me that is Great way to Test and Evaluate a System.. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Brian68 wrote:

My area is not listed and not showing on the map but we've had it for 8 weeks now.

Is your location on the list for having 4G LTE by the end of the year? I know I saw 4G LTE near a city that is scheduled for the end of the year, but wasn't in this recent list. And I saw it a couple of weeks ago.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Some More New Cities That will going Live with 4G Soon!  Congrats to Customers that will be seeing it Soon... b33Smiley Happy

New 4G LTE towns/cities:

• Wheeling, W. Va
  • St. Clairsville, Ohio
  • Galesburg, Ill
  • East Galesburg, Ill
  • Henderson, Ill
  • Wataga, Ill
  • Knoxville, Ill
  • Ironwood, Mich
  • Sierra Vista, AZ

4G LTE enhancements:

• York County, PA
  • Adams County, PA
  • Lancaster County, PA
0 Likes
B33
Legend

A new Area in Kansas has been added and is Fully on!  The K96 Corridor in Reno Co. has 4G LTE and the Cities of Yoder and Haven So Customers in these Two small Towns in Reno Co. should be enjoying the Faster Speeds..  Enjoy!  b33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I saw two locations in my area that were live before they should have been. One is on the official list. The other one wasn't even on my radar for a potential upgrade to 4G LTE until next year.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea sometime they Sneak it in there Ann i Just went over to Wichita about a Week or So ago and it Wasn't on then so they Must have Just have Flipped the Switch in the Haven Area the Elements are on the Panhandle Easter Tower So They Cover a Nice Area it's Nice We now have 4G Going 3 Ways out 1 to Wichita, Newton and then McPherson. They Have Lit up Quite a Bit here in Kansas Lately..

0 Likes