Newly Poor Service in 21015
0rs1n1jj752
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sitting in my chair in my office, I've always had 3-4 bars.  My internet (when on the mobile network only) has been fairly fast.  In the last couple of weeks, sitting in the same exact spot, I'm down to 1 bar and the internet is much slower.  It appears to be around the entire Bel Air, MD area.  Where can I report this?  

0 Likes
Re: Newly Poor Service in 21015
0rs1n1jj752
Enthusiast - Level 1

So last night, at the advice of the VZW tech, I got a new SIM card installed - no help.  

She also said my battery was less than good - getting that replaced today.  

The nearest cross street to my problem area is East Wheel Road and Old Emmorton Road in Bel AIr, MD 21015.  

The tower I'm hooked to is LTE: 27910-27980034-430.    39.4773831, -76.3800191

Again, I used to have 3-4 bars a week ago.  

Tags (1)
0 Likes
0rs1n1jj752
Enthusiast - Level 1

eNB ID 409619 - LTE (Bands 66) is the tower closest to my house.  I'm hooked to the tower mentioned in my previous post which is several miles away.  This is a Verizon Small Cell deployed on the rooftop of Talbots at 16D Bel Air S Pkwy. (above information is provided by cellmapper.net).  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, there. We certainly understand the concern with your service quality dropping. We're more than happy to assist you with this. Please, send us a Private Note for more help on troubleshooting this concern.

*Haley

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying connected with reliable service is key. Thank you for alerting us about your service concern. I am sending you a Private Message for detailed support.

-Gina

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning! Help has arrived. Please authenticate your account so we can best assist. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6008zQPw0

-Gina

0 Likes
0rs1n1jj752
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got disconnected from the chat session.  Can you please send another link.  Also, what do you hope to do from my phone that will affect the signal strength?  

0 Likes
0rs1n1jj752
Enthusiast - Level 1

Spoke to VZW tech today on the phone.  We tried resetting network settings, rebooting phone.  We also examined many settings in the phone such as signal strength.  Nothing has helped so far.  I'll keep replying as I work through this.  I'm on the phone waiting for tech support right now.  

0 Likes
0rs1n1jj752
Enthusiast - Level 1

Another round of troubleshooting and they are now sending me to get the antenna repaired/replaced.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're happy to look into this area with you. Please send us a Private Note. 

*Gen

0 Likes