No 3G/LTE Service
KDBlessing

I live in the 17866 area code in a small community outside of Coal Township.  Our wireless service is less than desireable.  On average I drop a call at least once while sitting in my living room or in the upstairs.  I cannot call from my kitchen or back yard.  I know others are experiencing the same issue as well.  I need a tech to come out and do something.  My phone cycles through 0 - 2 dots every minute.

I am using an iPhone 4S.  Service in town is bad as well.  I have full coverage when working in Bloomsburg.  Something needs to be done!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 3G/LTE Service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The iPhone 4S doesn't have the radio hardware to connect to the LTE network. It is a 3G EDVO only smartphone. When was the last time you updated the PRL for the iPhone 4S?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: No 3G/LTE Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KDBlessing, we're stepping in to do something about this dropped call issue. No outages have been reported in Pennsylvania at this time. However, let's take a closer look at your device. Have you powered it off/on since having this issue? Try updating the roaming capabilities on your device by dialing *228 and choosing option 2. Additionally, you will also need to reset the network settings in Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes