No 4G for 3 days now
Onyxzeye

I live in the Virginia Beach area I have not had 4G service for 3 days now. I have a Droid Bionic, is there any VZW agent that can help with this issue please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 4G for 3 days now
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you rebooted the phone? Removed the SIM card for a few minutes? Is it just your phone or do others have a problem?

Do you have any thoughts since you are more familiar with the Bionic?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

My response would be similar to yours.  If others are having a similar issue, I'd contact Verizon and see if there is an outage in the area.  If it's just the OP's phone, I'd first reboot the phone and if that didn't help, I'd reset the SIM (i.e., turn off the phone, remove the SIM card, wait a few minutes, reinsert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, then wait a few minutes for the phone to re-establish a connection with the network).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Onyxzeye, I heard your distress call. I'm here to help. Try briefly removing the sim card and power your device off/on. This is a soft reset that will refresh your device on our network. I trust that will improve and possible resolve your issue.

Lasina_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Onyxzeye

Tried that several times and it hasn't fixed the problem.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying that step Onyxzeye. I know how important it is to have the fastest speeds for service. Is service different inside or outside? Have you traveled to a different area and signal has changed. Is anyone else in your area with Verizon wireless having issues with 4G service? I look forward to hearing from you. The last step we would try is a hard reset and possible a trouble ticket to have the area looked at more closely.

Kinquana_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes