No 4G in entire State of Rhode Island???
rbobbydray
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know that we are the "biggest little State in the Union" but what is up with the dis-respecting of no 4G yet in ALL of Rhode Island? Not even in the Capital City of Providence? A State Capital without 4G? C'mon, we got an Ivy League University (Brown) and one of the top Design schools (Rhode Island School of Design - RISD) not to mention URI, Provi College, RIC and more!

WHEN is 4G coming to Rhode Island?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 4G in entire State of Rhode Island???
Grothka
Contributor - Level 3
Wait, Rhode Island is a state?
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
There is 4G LTE at one of the airports in Rhode Island. The name escapes me at the moment.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

rbobbydray wrote:

I know that we are the "biggest little State in the Union" but what is up with the dis-respecting of no 4G yet in ALL of Rhode Island? Not even in the Capital City of Providence? A State Capital without 4G? C'mon, we got an Ivy League University (Brown) and one of the top Design schools (Rhode Island School of Design - RISD) not to mention URI, Provi College, RIC and more!

WHEN is 4G coming to Rhode Island?

You are't serious, are you? I am sure that Rhode Island is not the ONLY Capital City without 4G. In fact, until last month, the Capital City of New York was also without 4G. They will get to it at some point.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks for your concern rbobbydray.  Everyone wants 4G in their city like yesterday, and with all the reviews and hype on our 4G network, it's completely understandable.  I'm sure you will eventually get 4G, but I don't have a date to give out.  We announce markets ahead of time at 1 of 2 locations: www.vzw.com/4g and news.vzw.com. On the vzw.com/4g site, you can even sign up for email alerts for when 4G does come to your area. 

If it's any condolence, if I had the switch to flip for 4G in Rhode Island, I'd do it for you.  Unfortunately, I don't, and we'll have to wait until the towers are upgraded in your area.

Thanks for the feedback! 

0 Likes