No 4G on my LG G3
Tressie81

I never have 4G on my LG G3. In fact I'm lucky if I get 3G. Most of the time i only have 1X! My husband has the same phone. We can be sitting right next to each other and he will have 4G. What is wrong with my phone? It is set on Global. I have tried both of the other options. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 4G on my LG G3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Tressie81!

Let's find your missing G! When did the problem begin? What is your current zip code? Unless you're traveling internationally, you can turn on the LTE/CDMA setting instead of the Global setting.  Have you recently downloaded any new applications?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tressie81

This problem has been going on for a couple months now. I haven't added any

new apps. And I have tried the come/lte option. And my zip is 98625. But I

do think location is the problem as I don't have 4g even when I'm in

Portland OR. And my husband always has 4G even in our zip.

On Aug 11, 2015 5:37 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Tressie81,

We appreicate you supplying that information. We do want to get you up to 4G! Have you tried removing the sim card yet: http://vz.to/1dlJNAt You do want to ensure your device is powered off before removing the card. You can leave the card out a couple minutes and then put back in and power up.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tressie81

I removed the sim card for 10 mins and then put it back and powered up.

Still nothing more than shotty 3G.

On Aug 11, 2015 6:30 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Tressie81

Soooo, that's just it? No more help? I'm just screwed with a phone that

can't hold a data connection? I have never had 4G... But I pay for it.

Cool. I'm definitely not going to recommend Verizon to anyone. Ever. I

can't believe the crappy service from call, data and customer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help you, Tressie81. Lets see if replacing your Sim card will help. That does the 3G/4G connectivity. They are free in any corporate store. http://vz.to/1dhKfjh

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes