No 4G signal to my device
MandyB

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I am currently in Columbia SC, and have had 4G signal since I got my new phone. Since late last night I have had no signal at all 3G or 4G... my husband's 3G phone has no signal as well. Is there an outtage in the area, does anyone know?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 4G signal to my device
philnamy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issues. I started having "sim card Authorization Errors" yesterday ( I have a 4G Razr) and then sporatic no data issues. I called and went through a series of routines, and was determined it's most likely a service outage. As several calls were made from NY with similiar issues. I am in the Boston MA area...

Is there a place on the VZW website or forums where we can look up if outages have been reported?

0 Likes
diovino82
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you search google it looks like forums are reporting outages across the eastern seaboard into the south... and still no update about what the heck is going on and how and WHEN it is going to be fixed.

0 Likes
MandyB

It would be nice if we could get some kind of official word on what's going on. But it helps to know that I'm not the only one experiencing problems meaning it's likely not my device that's broken. Look on the bright side, eh?

0 Likes
OzYbOi

It's a west coast issue also... UGHHH!  outages here since early yesterday.

0 Likes
ahcho
I also haven't been able to get any 4g since last night. Good to know that I'm not the only one with the problem.
0 Likes
dcohio

Also experiencing issues here since approx 11am today. Lost 4G, intermittent 3G and sim authorization errors.

0 Likes
GiantsWSC

As far as I know, went to download an app earlier today and had no service. I can still make calls and text but wireless is a no go unless I use wi-fi. No 4G or 3G here. Argghhhhhh.

0 Likes
MizBellaTru
Reporting in from Washington DC Metro area: So glad to know that it's an outage and not my phone. Since late Tues noon'ish I've not been able to get 4G, 3G, 1G, etc. For about 2 minutes I sag 1G but it really wasn't doing anything. Shouldn't we get a credit at some point? I looked under announcements and saw nothing about an outage. Just love how Verizon keeps their phone customers informed.
0 Likes
Spokanite

Similar story here in Washington State...

0 Likes