Re: No 4g signal inside of my workplace.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Yes, the 1x is the older data network associated with the voice CDMA signal. It looks like the LTE signal doesn't reach inside the building. :smileysad:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well Ann:  It would'nt be right but that building might have Signal blocking Equiptment inside of it or some kind of shield thats there to block Cell phone calls or Data transferes of any kind. It keeps them off there phones an when they use the phones thats in the building they can monitor there calls. An you cant rule this out as companies are tightning there rules.

0 Likes
lizmike1010

That is sad, i wonder since they arent officially rolling 4g out until this Thursday, that this may be a weaker signal so they can test it???  Or could it be the real deal?  Chattanooga, TN

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

lizmike1010 wrote:

That is sad, i wonder since they arent officially rolling 4g out until this Thursday, that this may be a weaker signal so they can test it???  Or could it be the real deal?  Chattanooga, TN

Possible but I'd think they'd have everything turned up by now.  We're scheduled to get it on Thursday and a month ago when they tested it here in Raleigh, I got 4G outside of my office but only 3G inside.  They flipped the switch again yesterday morning and I've had solid 4G signal at my desk since. 

0 Likes
lizmike1010

I guess our building is LTE proof..lol Maybe i can just knock out a window and get service that way.. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes