No Internet Access
Ruedi

Hi Verizon, Recently my MiFi started losing internet access. I have anywhere from a 48 to 68 % RSSI signal but cannot connect to the internet. When I launch my wireless connection on my laptop I connect to my MiFi4620LE but it doesn't connect to the internet. I've powered the device off and on multiple time. Pulled and replaced the battery and also performed a device reset to factory settings.

The device now cycles through a continuous loop, dormant, disconnecting to connected and round robin back to dormant. Any recommendations to get this corrected?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Internet Access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having so many issues with your internet connection Ruedi. I know its frustrating to deal with this constantly. Have you tried to remove the connection to the laptop and readded back to the mifi device? Whats your zipcode? Lets also check the area for issues. Have you had any issues previously with the mifi? Any issues with your laptop that could possibly require an update?  I look forward to hearing from you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Ruedi

Hello,

Thanks for responding. I haven't had any previous problems. Just seemed

to start malfunctioning over the past weekend. I've completed a power

off and on, Power off, removed the battery and powered back on and in

addition to that I performed a hard reset. Neither of those seemed to

have fixed the trouble. I ended switching over to hardwired wired

connection on Monday morning and PC is working fine.

Today I tried connecting to the mifi and it now seems to be working

again. My zip code is 48466 if you still want to investigate.

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ruedi, thanks for keeping us posted. No issues reported in the area of 48466 at this time. The issues that you've described sound like this may be a device issue. Is there any physical or liquid damage on this device? Have you had it for more than a year?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes