No LTE service in NE Ohio
robert9901

I have been unable to get an 4G signal in the Akron/Cleveland area since Sunday. I've checked with other friends who also use Verizon, and they are reporting the same issues. I'm not seeing any reports of an outage though. What is going on with this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No LTE service in NE Ohio
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure your service is running in top notch condition. May I ask what zip code you're located in? I've searched 44322 and 44221 and haven't noticed any reports of issues. What device are you currently using?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
John_in_Cincy
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI my service in Cincinnati has been out since Monday midday.

0 Likes
John_in_Cincy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Forgot to mention zip: 45227 4G. Relatives 3G working okay.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the zip code, John_in_Cincy!

I checked your area, and it appears there was a ticket filed on your behalf for this issue.  Let's allow our network engineers to investigate the area and see what can be done to improve your wireless experience.  We typically allow them 48-72 hours for completion of the ticket.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out John_in_Cincy,
I'm not seeing any alerts in that area, all looks clear. Are you able to send/receive calls and texts? Or is it both calls, text, and data? We certainly want to help get this resolved for you. Keep us up to date and posted with any changes.

Thanks,
ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
John_in_Cincy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. No phone, data, voice mail or text. I have access to apps via wifi. Phone is up to date iOS 7.1.2, iPhone 5 16GB. I have reset network settings, all settings, removed/inserted SIM card, and restored phone from backup. Phone worked Monday morning. I made a 9' call. When I attempted a next call, no service. There is a service ticket on this and I'm working with support via Facebook messages. --John

0 Likes