No Service in Immediate Area for past 6 weeks
glinrae

My partner and I have lived at our home since January 2020 and had no service issues until about 6 weeks ago. I complained to Verizon, and they sent me a SIM card…. Even though my partner has a new phone and also has problems. Even though my work phone is also Verizon and has the same problems. It does not matter if we are inside or outside, or walk down the street in any direction - calls fail, or calls drop in process, or, callers can’t hear us. The new SIM card did not help my personal phone. 

I interviewed many of my neighbors, and of the 7 who have Verizon households, 7 have issues. Some went to the local store to complain, and they were told there was “no reported outage” even though I had already contacted Verizon. When messaging an agent today, she told me the same thing, even though I had complained. So I asked what was the formal service outage complaint process, and was directed here. 

It’s not the whole zip code, it’s just part of the downtown Newnan area. Please get this fixed, or I will have to leave after being with Verizon since 1999 (on a variety of plans).

#nolte #no5g #severalblockradius #serviceoutage #multipleusers #downtownewnaserviceoutage #Newnan #newnanga #noservice#serviceoutagecomplaint 

0 Likes
2 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello glinrae,

This is definitely not the experience we want for you, and the last thing we would want is to lose you as our customer after so many years.

We want to do all we can to learn more about this coverage concern. We are sending a Private Note and look forward to hearing from you.

-Colin

0 Likes
glinrae

Responded. 

0 Likes