No cellular service at all in Long Beach CA (on mulitple phones), wrong year and time, and no way to contact customer service
Merk1234

Multiple phones (iphone 5s) are not receiving a cellular signal so I can't search internet, make calls or messages.  Is service out in my area?  It would be great if Verizon would send an email to customers when this happens, and to provide a phone number and internet/chat option.  I hoped to get hints and information on the status.  I've turned off the phone multiple times, and even driven many miles away w/ no luck connecting. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No cellular service at all in Long Beach CA (on mulitple phones), wrong year and time,  and no way to contact customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Merk1234

We definitely want to make sure you get the service you need! Sorry to hear you're running into this trouble. Which zip code are you in? Is this happening on mulitiple iPhones or different make/models? Which model iPhone are you working with? Please give this a try and let us know about any change: http://vz.to/1igvSeM

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes