No network connection
Apolinar15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ortega Higway - no network connection ! I work in the middle of no where and its a bit scary to realize i have no service. When i did before. God forbid i get stranded. How could i get any help with  no connection on my verizon phone! Ive got a ticket but hasnt fixed the problem . What can i do now ? Cancel my service? Lets not forget i pay a ton to Verizon . For its "4G LTE Fast speed "

Re: No network connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Apolinar15 ,

We'd always want to know if you are having issues with a connection in an area, but we'd need some more information to best assist. Your bill does not make your data speeds reach a certain level, as you still need to be in an area that has service. Where specifically is this area located at? You also mentioned that a network ticket had been created already, but has it already been completed? If so, what was the conclusion? 

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
tbint62
Contributor - Level 2

@Apolinar15 

Did you try restarting the phone when in area of no service? Is it the same phone you had service before? Has there been a system update that may not have installed correctly? Did data get turned off? Is maintenance be done on cell tower? Did you drop the phone?

0 Likes
Apolinar15
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have restarted phone. I believe there might be something going on with a cell tower in the area . Yes ive had same provider for 7 plus years . And ive never had issues with the network connection in that area . 

0 Likes
Apolinar15
Enthusiast - Level 2

33608 Ortega Highway Ca 92675. Highway 74 . I have perfect connection then it completely looses service for about 7 miles . Not sure how much further it looses connection but i come to stop at the address i mentioned above.

0 Likes
Apolinar15
Enthusiast - Level 2

As far as ticket it hsnt been resolved but i havent gotten an update since Feb 22nd . And the update before that keeps saying "under investigation next update "24 hrs"  next 48 and so forth.