No service in Nashville area.
axa5088
Enthusiast - Level 2

I woke up today to my wifi working but then when I left my house, I was asked to switch to Global network. Still nothing.. I have been waiting 2 hours for it the pick up a signal from either Global or LTE/CDMA. Is there an outage in this area?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No service in Nashville area.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

1 to 2 bars of 4G is sufficient to use advanced calling, send and receive text and also browse the internet. I have regularly had 1-2 bars of 4G in the major city I live in for the last 3 years and while I do experience a few dropped calls, or a few seconds of inaudible voice every now and again, it still functions more than it doesn't.

If you encounter non stop consistent issues while connected to the 4G then it would be a good idea to report back and troubleshoot your device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You're the first to report any issues on the forum. If your device has a removable SIM card, power down, remove it, wait a minute and then reinstall.

If that's not possible, turn airplane mode ON for a minute and then turn it OFF to see if it will reacquire the network.

0 Likes
axa5088
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did that, I usually have full service, I only have 1-2 bars

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Of 3G or 4G service?

0 Likes
axa5088
Enthusiast - Level 2

4G LTE

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

So you do have service? 1-2 bars of 4G?

0 Likes
axa5088
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes but for a major city that is pretty [removed]

Content removed as required by

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

1 to 2 bars of 4G is sufficient to use advanced calling, send and receive text and also browse the internet. I have regularly had 1-2 bars of 4G in the major city I live in for the last 3 years and while I do experience a few dropped calls, or a few seconds of inaudible voice every now and again, it still functions more than it doesn't.

If you encounter non stop consistent issues while connected to the 4G then it would be a good idea to report back and troubleshoot your device.

0 Likes
axa5088
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks!

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes