No service... no help... Westchester, NY
DOB008
My wife and my phones both lost all service signal tonight around 8:30PM. separate plans and both are BlackBerrys... All we have is a X in the service indicator. No news of outages??
This 3rd big problem w Verizon Wireless in 2 months... 1st I went to Verizon store to upgrade phone and sales accociate sold me a phone that does not satisfy the needs I told her I have for my smartphone. The phone she sold me does not match what she told me it can do. 2nd the phone is always locking up and runs slow and usless on web. Don't bother using apps, phone can't handle any without constant reboots. 3rd Verizon store and customer support refuses to fix the first 2 problems by getting me into a phone that meets my needs and works well... Just send me same phone replacements or pay full price for new phone. Why am I paying for data if I can't use it?? NOW we have no service for last 6hrs and counting with now news or upd ate to what the problem is.
We have had it with Verizon... After having 2 plans for many years it kills us to here customer support reps rudely tell us "sorry can't do nothing about that" or "take out the battery and put it back in" over and over again.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service... no help... Westchester, NY
DOB008
8am and still no signal
0 Likes
DOB008
3:30PM still no signal. My wife went out today and less than mile away she got service... Did they lose a tower... The one that serves my house for last 10 years? But the road leading to my house has signal now but never had service before. I dint get it and can't get and answer.
0 Likes
Becs0202

My husband and I are having the same issue (with service a few miles away as well).  Verizon support wasn't able to find an issue on their end.  They think it is our phone.

0 Likes
DOB008
Its not our phones...both mine and my wife went off line same time... We go down the road few miles and we get service.
0 Likes