Only get 2 of 5 bars at my house
JOSROB59
Enthusiast - Level 1

my coverage has decreased to the point where I may drop verizon if not improved.  I am in zip code 85018 and I am constantly at 2 bars.  My phone calls keep cutting out where people can't hear me or garbled.  Something needs to change soon or I will change.

Labels (1)
Re: Only get 2 of 5 bars at my house
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to see you go, JOSROB59. Let's figure out what is going on with your service. When did this first start? What kind of phone do you have? Do you have the same issues indoors as you do outdoors? Do you have the same issues in different areas?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes
BRAPER72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have you considered that it might be the other person service because when I call Verizon to Verizon the call quality is amazing but when I call my best friend who has AT&T the call is OK someone on T-Mobile not so much and sprint well its sprint  we already know that the point is that sometimes is not Verizon and the connection is only as good as the person who is using a good connection

0 Likes
JOSROB59
Enthusiast - Level 1

It seems to have started when I switched to my iPhone 7 plus a couple months ago. I figured out my wifi calling wasn't set up correctly which fixed the main issue. Service is still spotty when not wifi connected. Thanks for any further suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOSROB59- thank you for that information. Is your iPhone on the latest iOS? Does this issue only happen when at home or does this happen everywhere?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LAVAY_03
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am zip code 93442 and I also only get 2 out of 5 bars and sometimes just 1 bar !

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're not showing any reported issues in this area, Lavay_03. What is the make and model of your device? Do you know if others in your area are having the same issue with signal? What troubleshooting steps have you completed so far?

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jacob_l123
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would advise you to do this. Call customer service. They can send out what's called a network extender. It connects to your WiFi router but your phone sees it as like a mini cell tower and should fix any low speeds or bad call qaulity in your home. Best of all, if they see or you convince them that you have bad coverage, they usually send the network extender out free of charge. Make sure you get the 4g lte one if you have advanced calling on, which in sure your phone already does have. Hope this helps and hope you can get this fixed sooner or later, J.