Outage Brevard and Pisgah Forest NC
JetnJeff295

Service has been out since before noon. No 4G, 3G Phone or text. Sometimes I will get extended and be able to text. Is there a way to get an ETA to when the problem will be fixed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Outage Brevard and Pisgah Forest NC
shinkle

Same here.  No service since before noon.  Occasional text but otherwise nothing.  Could Verizon put out any notification or service update?  Anything?

0 Likes
JetnJeff295

Had nothing at 8am. we have phone and texting now, but no 4G. almost 24 hours. would be nice to have an update from Verizon!

0 Likes
JetnJeff295
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The reps on this community forum can take 24 hours before responding to unanswered questions. This is to give the community members a chance to offer suggestions first.

Therefore my suggestion is to CALL customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from another phone and let them know that there is an outage. That's the only official way to report or find out the status of an outage.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JetnJeff295

Thanks, but we do not have access to a and line. Public phones are getting few and far between as well. Maybe an internet or text based format would be helpful as more and more people rely solely on cell phones and give up land lines.

0 Likes