Pandora on Home Fusion not Working (Nor Headspace)
smschriber
Enthusiast - Level 2

Neither Pandora nor Headspace work  when connected through the Home Fusion Router.  By doing an internet share over my AT&T cell phone both work fine on the same computers.  I have not found an online topic for this particular issue.  Why does this happen?  How do I fix it?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pandora on Home Fusion not Working (Nor Headspace)
smschriber
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pandora now works with IE and FireFox.  Chrome is having problems with the Flash Player and still doesn't work.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you rocking again! Have you been able to use these sites previously on this service? Are you getting any specific errors? Are you able to connect your phones via WiFi and use same sites?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smschriber
Enthusiast - Level 2

No specific error messages.  Loads really, really slow.  Graphics appear one line at a time like the dial up days.  Ads load slowly.  No music after hitting play button.  Just that continuously cycling circle in the tab (Chrome)

0 Likes
smschriber
Enthusiast - Level 2

same issue with phones.  Works while connected to cell network (AT&T) not while connected through wifi and Home Fusion.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

smschriber, I love listening to my music applications as well. Let's look into this more. Has the applications worked before? Are any other applications having issues with loading?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
smschriber
Enthusiast - Level 2

No change.  Still loads so slow that it can't function.....

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for the details. We will get this fixed for you. Have you tried delete the application and reinstall it? Can you confirm if any other apps are experiencing the same issues?

0 Likes
smschriber
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's not an app, but the web page www.pandora.com.

0 Likes
smschriber
Enthusiast - Level 2

iheart radio, laut.fm, most internet radio stations.

0 Likes
smschriber
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pandora now works with IE and FireFox.  Chrome is having problems with the Flash Player and still doesn't work.

0 Likes