Re: Phone bounces 4G to 3G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KellyMW,

We can relate to how important it is that you have access to LTE whenever possible. We apologize for keeping you waiting. Let's bet to work on this.

Is your device on the most updated software? Here's how to check: vz.to/1Gr1UT4.

Additionally, let's try resetting your network settings then test again. Here are the steps: vz.to/1PPaJrv.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KellyMW

i have a Galaxy 3. i tried both links. they are for iphone btw. However i did find on my phone that i do have the current updates. as for resetting anything i can't find where to do that for my phone and trying the link you have there for it and it being for iphone i tried to back track it maybe finding it that way but nope i couldn't.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KellyMW,

I truly apologize for misguidiing you. Let's get back on track here to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

We are going to go down a different path, and enable all roaming on your device. Here are the steps for your Samsung S3: http://vz.to/1LYbA7R.

Additionally, what zip codes are you having these concerns in?

KatiM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KellyMW

Ok i set it how it said in the instructions. The zip is 79851. I've never been roaming here before or had to have it set like this. Will I incur roaming charges?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KellyMW,

Rest assured, there will be no additional charges. Since you are in the United States, your local plan wil lcover your usage.

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
KellyMW

i tried and am still having issues. its hit or miss in my house and same when im outside.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KellyMW,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us on the forums. We appreciate you taking the time to visit us. Let's get your phone service going! Based on the information you've provided us and what you've already tried, I would recommend that we open up a network resolution ticket for your account to see if something is happening in your area. To do this, we'll need to speak to you using a secure option. We have three options that will work for this. Phone, Livechat, and Social Media. http://vz.to/1IczeM5 This link will show how to use any of these three options to reach us. We look forward to resolving this for you.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes