Phone says 4G LTE but unable to use data at all for any app (Mountain View, CA 94040)
jelve

Carrier: Verizon 21.1

Device: iPhone 6s (MKT02LL/A)

Service Impacted: text, calls and 4G LTE data

Description: it shows 4G LTE but unable to load anything

Any error messages? NO

Location/ZIP:

Rengstorff Park

298 Escuela Ave

Mountain View, CA  94040

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor

Date/Time: all the time

How far would you need to go before you can pick up service again? 1 mile away

Other people experience this? yes

Please investigate and fix.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone says 4G LTE but unable to use data at all for any app (Mountain View, CA 94040)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jelve, having a working device is crucial and we greatly appreciate the information about the situation. We do have a few further questions to ask. When did you first notice this issue? What happens when you try making a call to #832? What shows when you try sending a text message? Looking forward to hearing back and further assisting.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Phone says 4G LTE but unable to use data at all for any app (Mountain View, CA 94040)
jelve

When did you first notice this issue?

Since June till now

What happens when you try making a call to #832?

Not in the area anymore so cannot try.  Please send a technician to try.

What shows when you try sending a text message?

Message stuck in sending bar for a long time. 

The top issue is 4G LTE here.

0 Likes
jelve

What's the investigation result?  Is there anything done to this issue?  When can I expect an improvement of service related to this issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have been extremely helpful jelve. We are not giving up and I promise we will find the culprit. We appreciate your time and thank you for being patient.  Sound like you are very techs savy and we don’t want you to repeat any steps. What troubleshooting steps have you done to have this resolved? Is anyone else having any issues at this location? Was a ticket opened for you account already?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jelve
What troubleshooting steps have you done to have this resolved?

It is not my job to troubleshoot this problem.  It is Verizon's job to keep the service as advertised and fix any issue reporting.  From my original reporting post, the problem is not just my device therefore there is no troubleshooting needed from my side.  

Is anyone else having any issues at this location?

Please see the last two lines in my original reporting.  You will find the answer there.  If you want people to report the issue properly, please provide a template for people to fill out instead of answering questions with a bunch of questions.

Was a ticket opened for you account already?

I have no idea what you are talking about.  You should have visibility into the ticketing system and verify using your system instead of asking customers to tell you the information you have already.  You should have all the information needed to open a ticket.

Please investigate and fix.  Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate all the details jelve2. We know how important it is to have the best service possible. We're going to keep at this for you. Do you notice this happens with both wifi on and off? Is the software and apps up to date with your phone? Are you able to run a speedtest with your phone? www.speedtest.net

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jelve
Do you notice this happens with both wifi on and off?

Happens to both mode

Is the software and apps up to date with your phone?

All up to date to latest version

Are you able to run a speedtest with your phone? www.speedtest.net

Able to launch the app but test unable to run due to super slow network.

This one you can find out if you open a ticket and send someone to test. 

Can you ask all the questions at once instead of asking questions after questions?

I feel like most discussions are being replied with questions from Verizon Support without any real action.

Please investigate and fix.  Thank you.

0 Likes