Photo downloading from my HP Computer
prontochiparla

When I try to download my photos from my office computer, via itunes, itunes says something to the effect of not being able to.  What's up with that?  How can I make it happen?  Reader's Digest version appreciated =/

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Photo downloading from my HP Computer
enyalius
Contributor - Level 1

First off, welcome to the forums.

In order for anyone to begin helping you, we're going to need some more information.

First, I assume you have the Verizon iPhone?  I hat to assue, though, so please confirm.

Also, what version of iTunes are you running (version 10.3 just came out; snag it at itunes.com), and what version of Windows/Mac OS are you running?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
enyalius
Contributor - Level 1

First off, welcome to the forums.

In order for anyone to begin helping you, we're going to need some more information.

First, I assume you have the Verizon iPhone?  I hat to assue, though, so please confirm.

Also, what version of iTunes are you running (version 10.3 just came out; snag it at itunes.com), and what version of Windows/Mac OS are you running?

Thanks!

0 Likes
erinsariazia

Hello-

I havea Samsung Galaxy 4.

The person at the Verizon store said we did not need a USB plug to download pics to my computer from my phone. It is wireless? How do I do that?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

Congrats on the new phone! You are able to sync with your PC! Here are the steps: http://tiny.cc/w1m3iw

Enjoy!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
PKW65

Just got an IPhone.  Have downloaded photos from my old phone into a file on my computer, using the SIM card reader and now want to get them on my new phobe, using Windows 9.7

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there PKW65!

Congratulations on your new phone! I know you're just going to love it!

I'm super glad that you were able to save your photos to your computer for safe keeping!

You can follow the directions here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083 and instead of "moving pictures to pc" just open your picture folder and copy them in!

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes