Re: Poor 4G LTE coverage in 80601
05Landshark

Thanks for your reply and the information.  While disappointing, it is what I expected.  I was in downtown Brighton just yesterday and actually had no data signal.

My wife and I have a small business where we do events and shows that are often outside the major metropolitan areas.  I switched to Verizon because my previous provider (an MVNO of the other major CDMA carrier) often had spotty coverage outside larger towns.  While I now have at least some coverage in these other areas, it's frustrating to be paying twice as much for only one phone line than we were paying for two phone lines before, and not getting the level of service that I felt would justify the increased cost.

The only thing I can do at this point is give it a little more time and see how things go.  If it doesn't work out, I'll just pay off the remaining balance of the phone and investigate other options.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
Jsnyder77

I am also having issues with 4G coverage at home. Where do I report this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place, Jsnyder77. When did you begin noticing an issue? What seems to be happening specifically and is it an issue with calls/texts/and data?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
o_0F-U-VER
Enthusiast - Level 1

This was all I needed to hear. I think I’ll finally make that switch!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There’s no way we would want you to make any switch to another provider, o_0F-U-VER. I sent you a Private Note to make sure we fully address your concerns.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes