Poor Service in Crossville, Alabama
bamamac
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the process of moving to Crossville, AL - zip code 35962

I have 5 devices currently on verizon wireless, and they all equally don't work in trials the past 4 weeks in this area...Outdoors.

I can't get anymore than 1X...sometimes 1 bar of 3G.

There is No data, and making or receiving calls / texts don't work well...even OUTDOORS. We have tried the neighborhood, with no positive results.

Are you aware of this weak signal in this area? I hate to switch to AT&T,,but their service is excellent in this area.

Full address of problem area

87 Lynn Cir
Crossville, AL 35962-3416
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Service in Crossville, Alabama
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@bamamac,

VZW to the rescue! Having reliable service is definitely important.

I looked up the coverage using the address you provided and do see that's an extended area. The service may vary and fluctuate while in an extended area. We are always looking to expand our coverage. A great way to help boost the signal indoors is a network extender. Visit http://vz.to/IHRT6h for more info.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bamamac
Enthusiast - Level 1

So you're suggesting that I pay $250.00 and use my Internet service to power my devices?

First, Do you guarantee that this will work?

Second, How much is my discount on my phone/data plan since you don't provide service in Crossville?

Randy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your cost concerns bamamac! The nature of our service (radio signal) presents many factors outside of our control that may impact signal (sometimes greatly). The Network Extender is a one time investment that can resolve indoor service issues at your home with the assistance of your internet service. While it is not guaranteed that this will resolve the issue, you can returned the device within 14 days if it does not work to your satisfaction.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes