Re: Poor Signal Reception at Work - Need Advice
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If your company has a mobile agreement with Verizon and the cell phones are expected to be used within the building, Verizon can be called out to install building wide repeaters. This would be an ideal solution that requires physical access to the building, some space on a telco rack, and some equipment mounting throughout the office, but also relies on no building network services. It is also a properly installed solution that all can enjoy, and offer up LTE Service as served by the local tower. There will be a physical, directional antenna installed outside the building which will point at the best possible tower in range.

Verizon will usually fund these installations in many cases, although it can take MONTHS to get the installation to happen.

jtech831
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon is still bad with this till this day. I am switching to AT&T they have better service than Verizon in the mountains and indoors. I am finally pulling the plug, this past weekend I was stuck in the mountains in the snow and no service at all. Luckily a hiker passed by that had ATT and she let me borrow her phone logged on to my insurance no problem while verizon didn't work period!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jtech831, we're concerned to learn about your recent experience, and we'd love to help. We know the importance of having a reliable service, and we'd hate to lose you as a customer. In what areas are you having signal issues?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
javelosa1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem with this new IPhone pro Max I bought February first few wks I can access emails Especially my ADT camera security for my house now I have to step out 5-7 yards from the work building then my emails is flooding and I can see the ADT camera and to think i sit next to the window. I don’t have any problems with my old iPhone 6plus or 7. Any recommendations? Mobile wifi ? Very important is to access ADT security camera?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

javelosa1, having a reliable device and service is of the utmost importance. To see that you are having some issues is concerning . Let's work together to see what is going on and how we can help. Is this for the iPhone 12 pro max or another model phone? 

-TakendraW

Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes
MollyH20

many employees only use their mobile phone at work these days, don't even have a desk phone anymore

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, MollyH20! Are you having this issue at your workplace as well?

0 Likes