Poor cell coverage in N Avalon Rd Winston Salem
Comeonverizon27104

Wondering when Verizon is going to upgrade cell coverage in N Avalon Rd area of Winston Salem. I can barely get LTE signal and many times no connection at all. Is this what I can expect from Verizon?  Maybe I’ll switch to T-Mobile. Comments or response Verizon???

0 Likes
Re: Poor cell coverage in N Avalon Rd Winston Salem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon has been expanding the cell coverage all over every day 24/7. I have checked your area, and it does have 5g nationwide, 5g Mid-band, and some spots that are 4g. Make sure that you have reset the network on your device. *Rhonda

0 Likes
Comeonverizon27104

Network is not problem. My device is Apple iPhone 13 and I can only get LTE service at this address. Other people there have the same problem. At some times, coverage is lost all together. Bad cell zone in Verizon coverage area. T-Mobile has 5g service there 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Comeonverizon27104, thank you for this information. It is important that we fully understand the issue so that we can properly assist you. I see you are referencing a specific area. What do you experience with your service upon leaving this area? Do you get 5G in other areas? 

-Natasha

0 Likes