Re: Press release from FCC concerning tethering.
B33
Legend

Hey Wildman thanks for the Info. Saved it to my Book Marks the Picture on the Left i didn't See it but i Still kept it As it's good Info

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe one day you can switch devices on her... (Hehehe!)  maybe with her permission?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Ann154 wrote:

Maybe one day you can switch devices on her... (Hehehe!)  maybe with her permission?

I told him to just tell her he'd give her the Thunderbolt and then he could use the upgrade but he didn't listen.  Now that she has the GSIII, he'll need to pry it from her cold dead hands.

Wildman
Legend

Did you get the 32 or 16 device, they told me the 32 was 299.99 but now I see that they dropped it to 249.00 so its only 50.00 more than the 16 gig version?  Starting to wonder if I should take back for 32 version.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

It was only $249 when I pre-ordered.  I have the 32 + 64GB microsd card so I shouldn't run out of room anytime soon.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

PJNC284 wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

I told him to just tell her he'd give her the Thunderbolt and then he could use the upgrade but he didn't listen.  Now that she has the GSIII, he'll need to pry it from her cold dead hands.

yeah....there's NO getting it from her now. she laughs at my tbolt's display...lol.

AZSALUKI
Legend

Wildman wrote:

Did you get the 32 or 16 device, they told me the 32 was 299.99 but now I see that they dropped it to 249.00 so its only 50.00 more than the 16 gig version?  Starting to wonder if I should take back for 32 version.

as far as i know, it's always been $249. i goth the blue 16gb though. i figure for the extra $50, i can get a 32gb micro. same total price and i (she) gets 16 more total gb's and most of it is external. i would keep what you have. i just don't see the need for 32gb unless there was no sd slot.....or you keep A TON of media on your device. i have a 16gb card in my tbolt and have only used 13 up in the year i've had it because i mostly stream spotify, instead of loading my music collection (which is about 25 gb's). even if i did store all of my media, i would still want it on an sd so i'd likely still get the 16gb version and then do what pjnc did and bite the bullet on a 64gb sd.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I have my 32 gig card from my Thunderbolt in the device but I noticed that I am using 8 gigs of internal memory now...   The rep rang up the 32 originally and the total was almost 100.00 more and I asked what the price was and she told me 299.99 so I decided to go with the 16 gig version...

I may just keep the one I got anyway because I was able to live with the 8 gig internal of my TB without issues and I had a number of apps installed..

You make a point and I may stay with the 16 gig unit..   Thanks for the feedback.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

8 gigs of the internal seems like a lot?? didn't we only actually have access to 2 gigs on the tbolt? i have 144 apps downloaded and haven't used up those 2 gigs yet. it seems like you must have media of some sort in the internal memory to use 8 gigs (videos or music or something?)?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I run a number of test applications and also I am a first shooter fan and loaded a few of my games on the device..  I think 3gigs of that storage is OS and the other 5gigs is apps and personal data.

2012-08-03 13.46.18.png  2012-08-03 10.37.58.png screenshot_0803104548.png

0 Likes