Re: verizon should
mad2424

Verizion should Fix the Broken 4g tower at 1199 Stewart Road Ashland City Tn. 37015. It has been broke down (the 4g side) for 10 days and tech support will not do anything! You can drive right to the tower and no 4g signal at all it use to be fine. Does anyone know how to get in touch with engineering/networking people? Tech support does not seem to be able to get someone out to check the tower. This is pretty bad that we have to pay premium service for something that has stopped working and they won't come out to do a field test on the tower to resolve the problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Not applicable

I definitely understand your frustration over this issue and wanting to take advantage of our 4G network. There is not a number to contact our network team, normally we would submit a trouble ticket to them, but I can certainly assist you. I checked our map, and while there is 4G coverage in Ashland City, that particular tower you mentioned does not have 4G coverage. There are areas a few miles NW and SE of you that have 4G coverage, but not in that exact location. If you had 4G there previously, it sounds like your area is being tested. While we implement our 4G coverage area, you will possibly see 4G occasionally on your phone. We are constantly improving and updating our 4G coverage.

Also, I do want to point out that we do not charge you anything additional for 4G coverage. 3G and 4G data prices are the same. When 4G is completely extended to your area, you will be able to enjoy it at no additional cost. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

I definitely understand your frustration over this issue and wanting to take advantage of our 4G network. There is not a number to contact our network team, normally we would submit a trouble ticket to them, but I can certainly assist you. I checked our map, and while there is 4G coverage in Ashland City, that particular tower you mentioned does not have 4G coverage. There are areas a few miles NW and SE of you that have 4G coverage, but not in that exact location. If you had 4G there previously, it sounds like your area is being tested. While we implement our 4G coverage area, you will possibly see 4G occasionally on your phone. We are constantly improving and updating our 4G coverage.

Also, I do want to point out that we do not charge you anything additional for 4G coverage. 3G and 4G data prices are the same. When 4G is completely extended to your area, you will be able to enjoy it at no additional cost. 

0 Likes