Repeat problem - Less than adequate service @ Vogtle Nuclear plant area
sc1r

Already been reported and the answer based on peak usage has been grossly underestimated. The towers are not providing enough trasnmission capability for the burgeoning workforce. There are 3600 people on the construction site alone. This is not going to go away for years. the normal population at the Vogtle Nuclear plant (normal staffing is approximtely 800). There is little to no 4g sevice here any more. 3g with 1 bar is the norm. My phone is destroying itself seeking service. The samsung S4 is heating up when looking for service.This overheating problem is widely documented. Yes I have tried all the suggested remedies already. Please do not recount the possible fixes for overheating. Please upgrade the capapbilities of these towers. It is NOT adequate. The complaint is very common amongst the population on site. Data service is constantly dropping. its like the towers are cycling.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Repeat problem - Less than adequate service @ Vogtle Nuclear plant area
sc1r

The Vogtle Nuclear units are located in Waynesboro GA

0 Likes
Repeat problem - Less than adequate service @ Vogtle Nuclear plant area
sc1r

I do get 4G elsewhere. The congestion is not congestion when its everyday. It then falls to the poor service category.

0 Likes