Re: Samsung SCH-LC11 first impressions - problems
TheSchneider

Do any mods roam these boards, is there actual help here for these issues?

0 Likes
Isadora
Moderator Emeritus

Hi

This is a peer-to-peer forum, meant mostly for the exchange of ideas and tips between members. While there are a couple of tech support people who occasionally post here, this issue may not be within their realm of expertise.  A forum moderator’s job is to maintain the forum itself, so we are typically unable to access accounts or provide support information on an individual basis. Since this is a peer to peer forum, please check for responses to your post.

0 Likes
KristiZ

Just purchased the Samsung SCH-LC11 mobile hotspot to use in my home for my desktop computers. I could get one computer to connect with no problem. The other one, not so easy. Want to know how to connect the second one. When I pull up the available wifi networks, on the second computer, Verizon does not appear as an option. Please help!!

0 Likes
chuckwh

I have to agree that this is thoroughly LAME.  I just bought this LC11 hotspot and am setting it up, now.  If they send me SNAIL mail, I will get it when I am out on the road for the next couple weeks.  As I result there is a 99% chance that I will NEVER log in to "MyVerizon".  This was very poorly thought out.

0 Likes
chuckwh

I have to agree that this is thoroughly LAME.  I just bought this LC11 hotspot and am setting it up, now.  If they send me SNAIL mail, I will get it when I am out on the road for the next couple weeks.  As I result there is a 99% chance that I will NEVER log in to "MyVerizon".  This was very poorly thought out.

Sorry if this is posting multiple times, but it keeps telling me that it hasn't posted and I should click POST.

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello chuckwh,

I would like for you to benefit from the My Verizon services.  If you have an email address on your Verizon Wireless account your temporary password to register to My Verizon will be sent to that email address on file to complete registration.  If you do not have an email address on file you will receive the password via U.S. mail.  Please let me know if you need additional assistance.  Thank you.   

0 Likes
dalewood
Enthusiast - Level 2

The latest firmware update corrects the issue with Microsoft PPTP hanging.

0 Likes
chuckwh

TominqueBo_VZW wrote:

Hello chuckwh,

I would like for you to benefit from the My Verizon services.  If you have an email address on your Verizon Wireless account your temporary password to register to My Verizon will be sent to that email address on file to complete registration.  If you do not have an email address on file you will receive the password via U.S. mail.  Please let me know if you need additional assistance.  Thank you.   

There is indeed an email address on my account, and I would LOVE to have you mail the temporary password there.

Where the snail mail one went, I do not know.

0 Likes
chuckwh

TominqueBo_VZW wrote:

Hello chuckwh,

There is indeed an email address on my account, and I would LOVE to have you mail the temporary password there.

Where the snail mail one went, I do not know.

0 Likes